Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
After giving birth to my oldest son, Jason, in 2013, we found out that he has Cystic Fibrosis and our lives changed. One of the big switches I had to make were the cleaning supplies I used around the house, as many products with chemicals could cause him serious breathing issues. So, although I wanted to ensure everything was clean, I knew using chemicals to do so was no longer a viable option.
I went on a search and came upon Norwex. I was a little skeptical of how I could clean without chemicals, but after trying a few products, I was in love! My husband’s favorite part is that “chemically clean house” smell doesn’t permeate the whole house every time I go on a power cleaning binge.
Norwex encourages you to be part of a revolution in cleaning and personal care, from innovative products to sustainable practices that reduce our environmental footprint. This spring, you can make positive changes to your cleaning routine, while enjoying the benefits of a healthier home and planet.
Norwex creates products that dramatically reduce the use of chemicals, microfibers and disposable plastics in home cleaning. They are committed to a positive, sustainable change in the way people clean their homes and care for our planet.
I used the Safe Haven 5 set to meet all of my cleaning needs. The kit includes 5 essential products for home cleaning:
- The EnviroCloth – hardworking microfiber marvels use water alone to remove up to 99% of bacteria* from just about any home surface. Just dampen and wipe!
- The Window Cloth – gets glass, like windows, mirrors, and more, sparkling clean with only water. The soft, tightly woven microfiber cleaning cloth removes up to 99% of bacteria* and leaves shiny surfaces spotless with no unsightly streaks or residues.
- The Dusting Mitt – This chemical-free solution attracts dust like a magnet and even keeps it from resettling. Just slip it on your hand and you’re ready to go!
- Cleaning Paste – tough on stains, dirt, grease and grime – but free of toxic chemicals that can harm skin and the environment. Use indoors and out on everything from furniture to floors, cars to campers.
- Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent – A single bag of this high-concentrated powder lasts for up to 100 loads in a high-efficiency machine, 66 in a conventional one. Plus, it has no dirty little secrets like toxic, pollution-causing chemicals that can harm the environment and cause skin irritations or allergic reactions.
o As a bonus, I also tried the liquid laundry detergent, and it was as powerful as the powder!
Together, these products reduce over 80 chemicals in your home! Let Norwex show you how to live cleaner, safer and better with all-natural, sustainable cleaning solutions for every room that are better for your body, home and planet.
Use this link to order your set and get a gift with purchase! Your home will thank you! #norwex #earthmonth #cleangreen